TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility to perform umrah & hajj
- Your passport validity must be 6 months prior to your expiry date.
- Woman can only perform umrah / hajj alone when they are 45 years old.
- Children below 18 years old have to be accompanied by a male relative by blood.
2. Umrah Packages Inclusive of
- Airport tax
- 3 meals a day
- Medical insurance
- Transport, tour & mutawwif
- Tips & potter
3. Umrah Packages Exclusive of
- Injections (Meningitis & influenza)
- Travel insurance
4. Payment Policy
- ONLY ACCEPT CASH & CHEQUE.
- Deposit: $500 per person to guarantee your seat.
- Full payment: Full payment must be made one month prior to departure date.
5. Reservation Policy
- Reservation applies for only a week upon the date of reservation.
6. Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation is allowed one month prior to departure date. (Except for death or critical health conditions.)
- Cancellation fee:
- If we have yet to issue your flight ticket and issue your VISA, you will be charged with $50 per person.
- If we have issued your flight ticket, you will be charged with $50 + $250 = $300.
- If we have issued your VISA, you will be charged with $50 + $150 = $200.
7. Levy Fee Policy
- You will be feed with SGD$750 (SR 2000) if you are going umrah more than once within 2 years islamic calendar.