TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility to perform umrah & hajj
- Your passport validity must be 6 months prior to your expiry date.
- Women can only perform umrah/hajj alone when they are 45 years old.
- Age must be 18 years old and above.
- COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated.
2. Umrah Packages Inclusive of
- Return tickets & Airport taxes
- 3 meals a day
- Medical & Basic Travel insurances
- PCR Test in Saudi
- Transport, tour & mutawwif
- Accommodations in Makkah & Madinah
- Umrah Visa
- Tips & potter
3. Umrah Packages Exclusive of
- Injections (Meningitis & influenza)
- Travel insurance
- Cost PCR & SHN/ Quarantine upon arrival in Singapore
4. Payment Policy
- ONLY ACCEPT CASH, CHEQUE & PAYNOW UEN:199802678H.
- Deposit: $500 per person to guarantee your seat.
- Full payment: Full payment must be made one month prior to the departure date.
5. Reservation Policy
- Reservation applies for only a week upon the date of reservation.
6. Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation is allowed one month prior to the departure date. (Except for death or critical health conditions.)
- Cancellation fee:
- If we have yet to issue your flight ticket and issue your VISA, you will be charged $50 per person.
- If we have issued your flight ticket, you will be charged $50 + $250 = $300.
- If we have issued your VISA, you will be charged $50 + $150 = $200.
7. Levy Fee Policy
- You will be feed with SGD$750 (SR 2000) if you are going umrah more than once within 2 years Islamic calendar.