15 Days Aqsa + Umrah
DAY 1: SINGAPORE
Insya Allah, our group will depart for Tel Aviv via Istanbul by Turkish Airlines.
DAY 2: JERUSALEM
- Welcome arrival to Tel Aviv “Ben Gurion Airport”.
- Assist with Smile VIP service, proceed to Jerusalem, Visit Al Aqsa Mosque (Muslim’s first Qibla, and third Mosque in Islam that must be visited by Muslims), visit Dome of the Rock Mosque from where Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) has ascended to heavens in the Isra’ and the Mirage.
- Visit the Marwani Mosque and Old Aqsa Mosque. Through the Old City Markets, visit Khalifah Omar Mosque facing the church of the Holy Sepulcher, and visit Haet Al Boraq' Al Boraq Wall''.
- Check-in at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: JERUSALEM
- After breakfast, drive to Hebron & pray at Masjed El Ibrahimi, the burial place of Nabi Ibrahim & his wife Sarah, and their sons and wife's, visit Maqam Nabi Yunos.
- Onto Bethlehem, - the birthplace of Nabi Issa. Visit and pray at Omar Mosque.
- Back to Jerusalem for the rest of the day at Al Aqsa Mosque. Hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: JERUSALEM
- Breakfast in the hotel then Enjoy a panoramic view over Jerusalem from on top of Mt. of Olives, visit Maqam Salman Al-Farisi, Maqam Rabiatul Adawiyah, and Ascension Mosque, and visit Maqam Nabi Dahoud.
- Drive to Jericho and visit Maqam Nabi Mousa, visit Jericho, one of the oldest cities on earth.
- Continue to the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth, 400 Meters below sea level, for a swim in the salty water.
- Back to Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: JERUSALEM > MADINAH
- Breakfast in the hotel and check out.
- Pray at Al Aqsa Mosque before continuing to Jaffa, visit Hassan Bek Mosque, Al Mahmodi Mosque, Al Sayadeen Mosque, the Old port, Sultan Abdul Hamid Watch that dates back to 200 years.
- Transfer to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport for flight back to Madinah.
DAY 6: MADINAH
- Arrival Madinah
- Visit Maqam Rasulullah s.a.w
- Visit Raudah
- Masjid Ghamamah
- Masjid Saiyidina Abu Bakar
- Perkuburan Baqi’ (untuk lelaki)
DAY 7: MADINAH
Tour of Madina AlMunawwarah.
·Visit historical places such as Masjid Quba’, Jabal Uhud, Masjid Qiblatin, Masjid Tujuh, and Dates Market.
DAY 8: MADINAH
Free & Easy. (Pre Departure briefing to Makkah)
DAY 9: MADINAH > MAKKAH
Preparation for umrah (bathing and wearing ihram at the hotel).
Will depart to Makkah, and on the way stop over at BIR ALI (miqat) for your NIAT UMRAH. Upon arrival, the official will accompany you for your TAWAF & SA‘I.
DAY 10: MAKKAH
Tour of Makkah AlMukaramah.
Visit historical places such as Padang Arafah, Jabal Rahmah, Mina (tents and where the 3 Jamrahs are situated) & Jabal Nur.
Miqat in Ja’ranah for your umrah.
DAY 11: MAKKAH
Free & easy
DAY 12: MAKKAH
DAY 13: MAKKAH
· Free & Easy. (Pre Departure briefing to Singapore)
DAY 14: MAKKAH > JEDDAH
· Check out from Hotel.
· Tawaf Wada and transfer to Jeddah Airport for a flight to Singapore via Istanbul.
DAY 15: SINGAPORE
The estimated time of arrival in Singapore is 1720 hours.
*Itinerary can be changed depending on the situation. Will advise accordingly.
- Return Economy Flight + taxes
- Full board Hotel
- Medical Insurance: EMA( Emergency Medical Assistance)- Madinah & Makkah
- Transportation (via bus)
- Tips & Potter (Madinah & Makkah only)
AQSA: HOLYLAND HOTEL
MADINAH: FRONTEL AL HARATHIA HOTEL
MAKKAH: GHUFRAN SAFWAH HOTEL
FLIGHT ITINERARY :
FLIGHT: TURKISH AIRLINES
DEPARTURE DATE: 24 NOV 2023
DEPARTURE TIME: 11.35 PM
ARRIVAL DATE: 08 DEC 2023
ARRIVAL TIME: 05.20 PM
|24 NOV 23||SIN - IST||2335||0620|
|25 NOV 23||IST - TLV||1020||1130|
|28 NOV 23||TLV - IST||1520||1845|
|28 NOV 23||IST - MED||2310||0230|
|07 DEC 23||JED - IST||1415||1825|
08 DEC 23
|IST - SIN||0155||1720|
Reservation applies for only a week upon the date of reservation.
SEMOGA MENDAPAT UMRAH YANG MABRUR. INSYALLAH.
PERHATIAN: ATURCARA BOLEH BERUBAH ATAS SEBAB-SEBAB TERTENTU.
810 GEYLANG ROAD
#01-88 CITY PLAZA
TEL: +65 6743 5321 FAX: +65 6743 0335